The experience gained through the design of maintenance warehouses has allowed us to develop warehouses for industrial use that also have agricultural applications.
In this sense, we highlight the warehouses in Melilla and El Quejigal, in the town of Gaucín (Málaga), where the following work has been carried out:
- Design of all the facilities;
- Drafting the construction plan for the complex;
- Preparing and processing the tender, as well as advising the owner during the process to award the various jobs;
- The technical management of the project;
- The topographical monitoring of the construction work;
- The financial control of the construction work.
As well as the warehouses themselves, the work has also included other storage and water distribution facilities.